A. Responsible persons
Data Controller:Petr Borovec, ID 60815892, with registered office at Podroužkova 1688/21, Ostrava-Poruba 708 00, Czechia
Contacts for exercising your rights: telephone: +420 730 903 073, e-mail: [email protected]
(hereinafter also referred to as "we", "us", "our" or "ours")
B. Basic concepts
GDPR:Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, effective from 25 May 2018.
Personal data:Personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR") means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, (i.e. the data subject - you).
Specific personal data:Special personal data means data concerning a natural person's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person and data concerning a natural person's health or sex life or sexual orientation.
Data Subject (You):Data subject means an identified or identifiable natural person, where an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing of personal data:Processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 4(2) of the GDPR means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated processes, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other disclosure, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Administrator:Within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the GDPR, a controller is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. We act as a controller in relation to your personal data.
Processor:A processor within the meaning of Article 4(8) of the GDPR is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data for the controller.
Supervisory authority:In the Czech Republic, the supervisory authority means the Office for Personal Data Protection ("OPPD").
Risky Processing:Risky processing means processing that is likely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, the processing is not occasional, or involves the processing of special personal data or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to in Article 10 of the GDPR.
Automated individual decision making including profiling:
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling, generally means any form of decision based on the automated processing of personal data, i.e. without human intervention, based, inter alia, on the evaluation of certain personal aspects relating to the data subject, in particular for the purpose of analysing or estimating, or analysing or predicting aspects relating to his or her work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including the source of referrals, length of visit, pages viewed and website traversal;
- information such as your name and the email address you provide when you sign up for our email services and/or newsletters;
- information you enter when you use the services on this website;
- information generated when you use this website, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
- information relating to your purchases, services used or transactions you make through this website which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment details;
- information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through this website, including the content and metadata itself;
- any other personal information you send to us.
Before you disclose another person's personal data to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal data in accordance with this Policy.
D. Use of your personal data
Personal information provided to us through this website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or in the relevant areas of this website. Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- administering this website and our business;
- tailoring this website to you;
- enabling you to use the services available on this website;
- sending you products purchased through this website;
- providing you with services purchased through this website;
- sending statements, invoices, payment reminders and collecting payments;
- sending non-commercial commercial communications;
- sending specifically requested email notifications;
- sending you an email newsletter if you have requested one (you may notify us at any time if you no longer require one);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have expressly agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform me at any time if you no longer require a marketing communication);
- providing statistical information about users of this website to third parties (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- handling inquiries and complaints made by you or otherwise concerning you in connection with this website;
- maintaining the security of this website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions of use of this website; and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on this website, I will disclose and use it in accordance with the license you provide to me.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the disclosure of your information on this Site and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on this Site.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing to them or any other third party without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of my employees, officers, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, contractors or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any pending or future legal proceedings;
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or assets that we sell (or are considering selling); and
- to any person whom we reasonably believe may be required by a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal information and where, in my opinion, such court or authority could order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as set out in this policy, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
F. International data transfers
- The data we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate for use in accordance with this Policy.
- The data we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you post on this Site or submit for publication on this Site may be accessible worldwide via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retention of Personal Information
- This Section G sets forth our retention policies and procedures designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes must not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Part G, we will retain documents (including electronic ones) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- where we believe that the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings; and
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- All personal information you provide is stored on secure computers and servers (password protected and firewalled).
- All electronic financial transactions entered through this website are encrypted.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and the security of data sent over the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed.
I. Principles of personal data processing
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular the GDPR.
Consent of the data subject
We only process personal data in the manner and to the extent that you have given your consent, if consent is the title of the processing.
Minimisation and restriction of the processing of personal data
We only process personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Accuracy of the personal data processed
We process personal data with an emphasis on its accuracy using available measures. And we process personal data up-to-date using reasonable means.
Through this Policy and the contact person, you have the opportunity to learn about the way in which we process your personal data, as well as its scope and content.
We only process personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the stated purpose and in accordance with that purpose.
We process personal data in a manner that ensures its appropriate security, including protection by appropriate technical or organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
J. Updating data
Please let us know if the personal data we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
K. Automated individual decision-making and profiling
The processing of personal data does not involve automated individual decision-making, even on the basis of profiling.
L. Your rights as a data subject
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to request access to personal data concerning you from us. In particular, you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not the personal data concerning you are being processed by us, as well as to be provided with further information about the data processed and the manner of processing in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients, intended storage period, existence of your right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or right to object, source of personal data and right to lodge a complaint). If you request it, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process about you free of charge. In the event of a repeated request, we may charge a reasonable fee for providing a copy, corresponding to the administrative costs of processing.
To obtain access to your personal data, please use your user account or the contacts provided in this policy.
Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data where the processing is based on consent
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data processed by us on the basis of that consent at any time.
- You can withdraw your consent by using your user account or the contacts listed in this policy.
Right to rectification, restriction or erasure
If you discover that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct the data without undue delay. You may also request that we complete the data we hold about you if this is reasonable in the particular circumstances of the case.
You may request the rectification, restriction of processing or erasure of data by using your user account or the contacts listed in this policy.
Right to erasure of personal data
You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we process about you without undue delay in the following cases:
- if you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legitimate reason for processing the data on our side that overrides your right to erasure;
- if you object to the processing of personal data (see below);
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or otherwise processed it;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed by us;
- the personal data was collected by us in connection with the offer of information society services to a person under the age of 18;
- the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under European Union law or Czech law to which we are subject.
You can request erasure in these cases by using your user account or the contacts listed in this policy.
The right to request the erasure of personal data is not given in situations where the processing is necessary
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, where erasure of the data would be likely to prevent or seriously jeopardise the achievement of the purposes of that processing;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can find out whether there are grounds for not being able to exercise the right to erasure by contacting your user account or the contacts listed in this policy.
Right to restriction of processing of personal data
You have the right to have us restrict the processing of your personal data where:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data - in this case, the restriction applies for the time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and instead request a restriction on its use;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you object to the processing (see below) - in this case, the restriction will apply until it is verified that the legitimate grounds on our side outweigh your legitimate grounds.
During the period of restriction of processing, we may only process your personal data (except for storage) with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State. As stated above, you can request a restriction of processing through your user account or the contacts listed in this Policy.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- Where personal data is processed on the grounds that the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us or for the purposes of our legitimate interests, and you object to the processing, we may not further process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal claims.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes and you object to the processing, we will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
- If your personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, we will no longer process it unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
You can object to this by using your user account or the contacts listed in this policy.
Right to data portability
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary for the performance of a contract between us, you have the right to obtain from us the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where the personal data is so processed by us. You have the right to transfer this data to another data controller or to request that we provide this data directly to another data controller, if technically feasible. You can obtain your personal data through your user account or the contacts listed in this policy.
The right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
We do not use personal data to make automated decisions.
The right to receive information about a breach of your personal data security
If a breach of our security is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you of the breach without undue delay. If appropriate technical or organisational measures have been applied to the processing of your personal data to ensure, for example, that it is incomprehensible to an unauthorised person, or if we have taken additional measures to ensure that the high risk does not materialise, we do not need to provide you with information about the breach.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the obligations set out in the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
M. Third party websites
This website contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies. However, you have the option to set your browser to block cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent. However, some services or features will not work properly without cookies.
This website only uses "first party" cookies, i.e. cookies used only by our website (hereinafter referred to as first party cookies) and "third party" cookies (i.e. cookies originating from third party websites). We use first-party cookies to store user preferences and data needed during your visit to the website (e.g. the contents of your shopping cart). We use third-party cookies to track user trends and behaviour patterns, target advertising, with the help of third-party web statistics providers. Third-party cookies used to track trends and behavior patterns are used only by our website and web statistics provider and are not shared with any other third party.
In particular, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Bing Webmaster Tools
This policy may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy.